Finally Exposed: Fruit Machine Cheats and Scams – Slot Machine Secrets and Fair Play

Finally Exposed: Fruit Machine Cheats and Scams – Slot Machine Secrets and Fair Play

Avid fruit machine players are constantly defending their much loved past time of playing the fruit machines. They stand against the skeptics who tout that fruit machines, cards and even Bingo are nothing but crooks. A few years back there actually were some fruit machine cheats that were eventually exposed. Naturally this didn’t do much for the defense tactics of the fruit machine believers.

superslot รวมสล็อตทุกค่ายไว้ในเว็บเดียว ระบบ AUTO Superslot

One argument for the gaming industry which of course includes fruit machines is that the industry is scrutinized by the law. So then does the workings of these fruit machine cheats get blamed on the law not being adequate?

It didn’t really take all that long for computer whizzes to decode the fruit machines and learn that they are not a game of chance, in fact they are programmed so there is NO chance of beating them superslot.

The so called “scam” claimed against the fruit machines is in the software. It was said that the fruit machine cheats programmed the software in such a way that it would never produce a winner. There was in fact absolutely no winning combination to be found in the software.

To give you an example of one area the fruit machine cheats addressed, was the double or quit option. This means that if you win, you have the opportunity to press a button to see if you will win double. it’s a game of chance right? Wrong, the machines were programmed to produce a loser every time. There was no luck involved.

A group called “Fairplay” were the ones to actually expose the fruit machine cheats. They designed an emulator which was the key to helping them expose the fraud.

No doubt there are many hard to convince die hard lovers of the fruit machines that won’t accept that the fruit machines cheats were successful at their fraud. Their argument is well I played the other night and I won a good bit of money, so it can’t be rigged or I wouldn’t have won. The answer to this is simple. Most fruit machine manufacturers will allow an average 70% payout of what it takes in. They are not forced to do this, they do as a way to entice people to play the machine. The remaining 30% that the fruit owner makes is still super money. The scam comes in regarding the jackpot, the huge payout than no one ever seems to win.

Although this was a terrible blow to both the gaming enthusiasts and the gaming houses after a bit of time all the attention regarding it settled down. The anger of the avid fruit machine players was not strong enough to cause them to boycott the fruit machines, so the fruit machine cheats just sort of drifted to the background after a period of time, soon to be forgotten by all those who love the game, as well as benefit from it. This however, has not silenced the skeptics claims that all gambling is rigged.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *